Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Qaddafi historical decision

I asked myself when I knew that Qaddafi decided to cancel the ministries in his country

"How will the country operate ??"

No ministries , no ministers for the first time in the modern history ,it does not make sense , I mean how Libya will have agreements with other countries' government representatives from ministers and officials if there are no ministries , well I am stupid as the people's committees will operate Libya !!

You know I feel that I am more stupid to think in this because in the end this is an act of desperate man looking for publicity and fame in all possible way.

No one is talking about the Qaddafi lately and thus he needs to do something that would bring him back to the spot light to make all people speak about what he had done as usual.

We got more important stuff to discuss nationally and internationally more than what this ridiculous man had decided.

By the way from couple of days I found an ad in IHT of a lawsuit against him

2 comments:

  1. Guy is a freak...

    Really what does he need ministries for..he's a dictator that runs the country on his own..

    I'm amazed that none of his people have ever attempted to overthrow him...

    And that the West has let him rule this long, but I guess as long as he keeps them well greased with his oil, it's all good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous, the west is leaving him so long because they need such freak clown , for God Sake this man has investments in Italy more than any Arab country and when he went to Paris last year he paid millions in useless agreements
    about the Libyan people , well do not think that they do not hate , they do , but Libya is an old fashion police state , this guy as I read from the archives in the 1970s did terrible crimes against his own people , he got from his opposition , only few of them are leaving outside Libya trying to expose him

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.