Friday, February 27, 2009

Now I fear on his life

Omar Soliman now is in a very dangerous situation folks , the West omar and most of the East believe that he will be the next President of the Arab Republic of Egypt. This can end his career or even his life .

The Egyptian media “independent of course” is speaking about  the Daily Telegraph article by David Blair. Blair predicts that Omar Soliman will be our 5th President or rather 6th President if We count Sufi Abi-Talab . Already before I speak about my thoughts regarding this article , I want to correct some points mentioned in article publishing in the famous British publication.

1//Qena is not a poor town on the Nile , in fact it is a big Governorate that includes Luxor , I do not know why a Journalist like Blair consider like like a small poor town.

2// I do not know from where Blair came with this slumdog spy chief stories from escaping his poverty by joining the army …etc,already the Israelis themselves do not know much about him !!??

3//Despite the role of Soliman in saving Mubarak in Ethiopia ,the expert in fighting what Blair considered Islamist terrorism is Habib Al Adly , this is a well known fact.

4// Soliman has nothing to do with the MB and extremism and all that Egyptian Spooks version Blair is speaking about ,this is too much ,just read the following lines !!

His life story is entwined with the battle against Islamist extremism, which, in turn, has an intimate connection with Egypt. The thinkers who gave birth to the modern strain of fundamentalism, notably Sayid Qutb, were Egyptian, and the key political force behind this ideology, the Muslim Brotherhood, emerged in Cairo's tea houses.

!!!!!??????????? I do not know what to say !!??

Already I feel that Blair some how was more like early  20th century orientalist in this report !! He is only focusing on the so- called Islamic terrorism and is forgetting that this is not the only thing that Egypt is suffering from. And strangely the man who used to attack Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe is ignoring the fact Omar Soliman won’t be chosen in a democratic process , Blair was more fascinated by Soliman as far as I see.

By the way I really loved this part about “The tall, slightly stooping man, who favours navy blue suits and has an iron grey moustache in hill8the style of a 1940s British colonel” !! Believe it or not Soliman  somehow reminds me with Sir Sean Connery in the Hill , I do not know why may be it is this 1940s British colonel moustache ,already I fear that he will share the same sad end of Connery’s character in the film in another way.

With my all respect to Blair ,Robert Fisk is still my favourite Briton Middle East expert.

Anyhow these are my remarks, now regarding to what I think , well I will say it over and over despite my admiration and respect to Soliman , he was not, is not and will not be the President of Egypt insh Allah , he is burned , too exposed not to mention that Mubarak won’t keep someone close from him like that all those years if you knows that this someone wants his chair, people this is a logic thing.

GM can sacrifice  Soliman in order to ensure the rule of Egypt , it won’t be the first time it happens in Egypt or in the world. Already I once read that Soliman was going to be the vice President from couple of years but GM and his mommy stood against it ,do not underestimate the power of jealousy!!

I know that the West is seeing a candidate in Soliman because they consider Egypt as a Military police dictatorship and Soliman is a military contrary to GM and he is also an excellent diplomat with the foreign world ,still this is not enough .

People I will say it again if Mr.Zachariah had become our President in 1967 , Mr. Soliman will have a chance in 2010 or 2011 !!

Do not forget Soliman is not even engaged in the national scene like how Zachariah was or even like Gamal Mubarak right now.

Yes he is a good candidate, in fact I do not see anyone except GM and him in the scene regardless of what I think about them “GM is good for nothing and Soliman despite his military background should be the foreign minister , well at least he is better than Mr.Knuckles Abu Al Gait”. BUT neither him nor GM will be our 5th President , this is what I think and I feel , it will be Mr. X, who is Mr. X ?? Well God only knows.

This is what I think , what about you ?? What do you ?? Is it Gamal or Omar ?? Yes this is our first poll in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.