Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saddam’s nephew blogs !!

I found this at my dear friend Sincerae’s blog. Al Hussain Arshad Yassin is the nephew of Saddam Hussein and he blogs in Crime is a human instinct. He is very controversial in his opinion, you may agree or disagree with him . Of course he defends his uncle. I wonder if we have other ex-ruling family members who are blogging even anonymously.

I wonder if Al Hussain is still in Iraq and his family is still ruling it , will he look to the world from this same perspective too he looks from now !!??

3 comments:

  1. Salam aleiko :)

    I am Brazilian and I'm married to an Egyptian guy, from Alex and... ana baheb Masr!!!

    Your blog looks gr8!

    Mabrouk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wall Ahdam, wa 3lakimo Al Salam, thank you so much for your nice words wally
    I want to Brazil by the way ,I like your country and its culture so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Zeinobia! I came upon your blog by chance. I am a brazilian woman married to an Egyptian man. I like to read things about Egypt, it's great culture. I've been to your country twice, loved it so much. I can't wait to return.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.