Sunday, November 16, 2008

Should I change the posts' font to Calibri ??

To be honest I fall in love of the Calibri font and I am thinking of changing the posts’ font to it  but I can’t do it without thinking of you my dear reader.

Already I tried in couple of posts and I think you have seen it , I want to know what you think in this short poll . Already I am using it here.

I want to change the whole design and to use some of the new features of blogger.com but to be honest I do not have the time now.

5 comments:

  1. well it looks different in your RSS feed too...it's attractive actually..

    But I have one comment..when you change your template and design...make sure to apply the font to the whole blog..Having a webpage with multiple font-faces isn't a good thing to see...ofcourse there are exceptions (Blog Title & headers maybe)

    Anyhow it's a matter of tastes after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try out the "Lucida Grande", a friend of mine advised me to use it as it's very comfortable for readers!

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of business e-mails in my work :(
    It makes my eyes dizzy dunno why, if you are really going to change it to that font then I think you are better to make the font larger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer Times too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.